Sunday 14 June 2020

Blossoms In Bloom

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm posting to tell you about my entry for The Spot Creative Challenge Blog. For this card I used one of the new stamp bundles from Stampin' Up called Blossoms In Bloom. I stamped the main image in Pumpkin Pie, then I used the Many Layered Blossoms Dies to cut the various colours of cardstock in Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, some Black cardstock for the centres of all the flowers, then finally Mango Melody to complete the layers and mounted it onto Whisper white Card then  onto a layer of Melon Mambow Cardstock and finally onto a whisper White card base. I finish the card off with sentiment stamped in Melon Mambow ink then added a few gems for some added bling. 
Thanks for visiting 
Margaret 


The Spot Creative Challenge



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment