Sunday 28 June 2020

Prize Peony


For my card today I was having a Play with Stampin' Ups Peony Dies for another Spot challenge.I really love this new suite . There are 5 different dies in the set that all slot into each other to produce this beautiful Peony flower







The card base was made using Crumb Cake cardstock cut from half from A4 card then creased down the middle and folded to measure 5.8" X 4 ¼ I then cut another strip from black card to measure 5.8" x 1.8" and then mounted a piece from the Ornate Garden DSP measuring 5.8 x 1 ¾. I cut the first 4 sections for the flower from the peony dies in flirty flamingo card then highlighted the edges of the flower using the flirty flamingo stampin blends, then cut the stamen out in black card. I stamped 2 small leaves and 2 large leaves from the Prize Peony stamp set using both ink and cardstock in pear pizzazz then assembled them around the flower. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Here's A Card stamp set in flirty flamingo then mounted it onto a piece of black cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. To finish the card I added a few Faceted Gems. I hope you liked my card, thanks for visiting 
Margaret McFadyen😊


Product List

2 comments: