Sunday 30 August 2020

Back On Your Feet

Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted for a few weeks, I've had a tough couple of weeks due to me wee rabbit Daisy hurting her back leg after she jumped out of her cage the wrong way 😢 and well... I've just not been in a creative kinda mood. 
Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to her last Sunday as she had taken a turn for the worst and it would have been too cruel to let her continue on the way she was going. 
This is one of the last photos we took of her last Sunday 🙁 She was 9 years old so had live to quite a good age, she shared my craft room with me too and was usually found hopping around my feet, she was a wee fighter and I'm really going to miss her 😢💕
Today I have made a card for the spot creative challenge blog, it kinda sums up the way I've been feeling too. This card was made using the Back On Your Feet stamp set from stampin' up. It's a clean and fairly simple card to make too. I hope you like it. 
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Margaret McFadyen 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I am so sorry about your bunny! This is a perfect image for this sad event. I hope you'll soon feel crafty again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete