Sunday 5 July 2020

Sending Sunshine



Hello!, 
For this week I have another card for The Spot Creative challenge.
Its a sketch challenge.
The lovely wee goat image is from Stampin' Ups Way To Goat, Isn't he cute! ๐Ÿ˜‰






I began stamping to create the background onto whisper white card
I used the new stamp set Sending Sunshine to create the lovely sunrise
The water was first stamped using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Tumbled Glass
 or the wider water image as I couldn't get the water to look pale enough.
The smaller water image was stamped on top in Balmy Blue Ink, 
I then i stamped the sun in Crushed Curry. 
I stamped the wider image again onto a post it note, then cut out the water edge to use as a mask.
I blended Crumb Cake ink to create the sand although I feel it went a bit too dark..oh well ๐Ÿ˜ž
The sky was blended using Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, I stamped the clouds in Whisper White ink again from Sending Sunshine.
I cut the wavy panel from Old Olive card and glued it on the bottom left side of the card.
I stamped the sentiment from Way To Goat in Momento Tuxedo Black ink, the coloured him in using Crumb Cake ink, his wee flower was coloured with Melon Mambow ink, and him horns were coloured in  I fussy cut him out and placed him on the wavy hillside.
I die cut the leaves from Peaceful Moments Dies and the grass clump from By The Dock Dies
The sentiment was stamped in tuxedo Black from the Sending Sunshine stamp set.
Thanks again for stopping by
Margaret McFadyen๐Ÿ˜Š




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment