Sunday 12 July 2020

Bloom & Grow


For my card this weeks Spot Challenge Blog we were asked to create our own background. 
I used the wee foliage leaves & sprigs from Stampin ups Bloom & Grow stamp set



I used the embossing buddy on the Crumb Cake card stock to get rid of any static before stamping the background images in Versamark ink, then shook some white embossing powder over the stamped surface. I then melted this with my heat tool. I then adhered the Crumb Cake card to my card base.
 I stamped the little deer image in Crumb Cake ink onto whisper white card, then without moving the stamp or card stock i placed a post it note over the deer image and stamped the deer image again.
I lifted the post it note off and cut around the image then carefully placed it over the deer image to mask over it. I took the tree stamp and positioned the trees where I wanted them and stamped them in Early Espresso ink Then removed the mask to reveal the completed images together.
I used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to cut out the image and then mounted it onto the card base using Dimentionals I stamped the thanks sentiment from  the Sailing Home stamp set in Early Espresso then cut it out and mounted it to my card base again using Dimensionals. I cut 2 small pieces of card in Crumb Cake & Early Espresso then notched them using scissors, I added 3 wee gilded Gems to finish off the card.
Thanks again for dropping by
Margaret McFadyen 😊






Product List
Embossing Buddy
Embossing Buddy
[103083]

No comments:

Post a Comment