Sunday 19 July 2020

Flower Box Card



Hello, In my post today I have a Flower box card. I was asked to make a special card for my sister in laws, sister, for her 50th birthday. I have used metal dies to cut all the flowers and some individual petals and shaped and formed all the individual flowers by hand, I coloured some with Copic markers and glued them together with Tombow glue. The number 50 was made using Mirror card and also cut using die cuts. 
This is only the second box card I've made and was definitely easier than the first one.

  The box card is made using 1 full A4 sheet of card stock and scored along the long side of the card at 7, 14, 21 and 28 cm which should leave a narrow border measuring about 1.7cm. Turn the card around with the narrow section towards you and trim at 16½cm then score again at 9½ cm starting from the second panel from the top. Cut down each of the folds to the score lines on the right hand side.
I have put a photo of the main flower box template below

Thanks for visiting today.
If you have any questions just ask and I'll help if I can.
Margaret McFadyen

No comments:

Post a Comment